|healthy hair is ffffllllyyyy!|
Essential oils can strengthen hair tissues, increase circulation and stimulate hair follicles. Simply add 2-3 drops of the oils to any over name brand hair product that you currently use. The oils easily mix with product ingredients, or you can also create your own growth serum right at home without unnecessary ingredients.
Here are a few essential oils that have proven to be beneficial to me:
- Essential Oil of Horsetail: contains high dose of silicon to rebuild and strengthen hair tissue.
- Essential Oil of Stinging Nettle: chock full of minerals and amino acids to support healthy hair.
- Essential Oil of Don Quai: contains phytotestostrone thought to naturally fight hair loss.
- Essential Oil of Birch: helps prevent hair thinning and inhibit hair loss.
- Essential Oil of Burdock Root: detoxifies scalp and hair of substances that may inhibit hair growth.
- Essential Oil of Ginko: assists with blood circulation essential to stimulating hair follicles for optimum growth.
- Essential Oil of Horsetail: rejuvenates hair by assisting in rebuilding and strengthening structure.
- Essential Oil of Lavender: encourages blood circulation to the scalp to stimulate hair follicles.
Essential Oil of Peppermint
Essential Oil of Rosemary
Essential Oil of Tea Tree
My methods are simple: add 3 drops of an essential oil to my quarter size of conditioner, comb through hair, shower and rinse with cool water to seal. Every other day, I warm an oil like sweet almond, safflower or olive and blend with an essential oil for a good scalp rub. It's working!
State your piece: How do you use EOs for your nappy hair care?